Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
Cherry blossoms are spreading out, and it finally feels like spring has come here in Kyoto.
How are you, dear SWS fans? Are you doing alright?
Spring is actually the hardest season for someone like me who has allergy to pollen.
But this spring I feel like expectations and anxiety are somehow mixing each other.
By the end of last year I read a book saying that Stevia is good for allergy. Then, I immediately started to try Stevia based organic food, and it's been four months now since I first tried this!
You know what? It's the end of March and still I haven't sneezed or had any inflammation of the eye yet!!
In the last 40 years, from January or February allergy was already attacking my nose, eyes, the whole body and felt like sneezing and itchy all the time.
It was only by the end of May, when chestnuts and oak-trees started to bloom and take color, that I realized that allergy was finally gone.
Now I really hope that I'm done with this annoying allergy.
Anyway, following the last issue, this time too I'm going to introduce some nice finished SWS kits.
I'll also show you plenty of pictures of the latest Toy Fair in Germany, taken at the Zoukei-mura booth.
Guys in the North hemisphere are living spring days, while guys in the South are on fall days, but all of you please enjoy this SWS World!
SWS 1/32 Mustang wonderfully back to life!
This kit has been submitted by a young modeler woman living in New Zealand!!
I'm so happy to show you this incredibly beautiful finished kit, please look at all the pictures! Even among female modelers you can find such a high level!!
Hey hey, this is "CRIPES A'MIGHTY", the famous airplane loved by Major George Preddy, magnificently reproduced!
It really looks like the actual airplane!
Its atmosphere is so nicely realized… If you're a real Mustang-fan you will fall for this model!
You can enjoy this work even more by these color pictures. What a diorama! And all the details of this work!
Life is breathing through this SWS kit!
Surprisingly, this Mustang has been finished by adding kitchen foils to every single section of the plane.
Can anyone see anything remaining from that addition?
And here is the cockpit! All the assembly, deep in detail, as well as the painting are perfectly realized. You can even read the small letters on the instruments!
This Mustang kit, finished with raw materials, will let you see all the completeness and the superior skills of this woman.
So, how was the Mustang of our Anita Davis, from New Zealand?
I've been immediately impressed by her skills as well as the choice of the subject "CRIPES A'MIGHTY". She's been the first to submit her pictures to this blog! And that idea of finishing the surface of the aircraft with a kitchen foil, well that's a great idea! Anita-san, awesome job!!
Furthermore, in her email she wrote that wife and husband should cooperate and enjoy the same hobby as modelers. That really put a smile on my face.
Her husband prepared the shelf to put the model by the day Anita-san would have finished it.
Isn't he a lovely husband?
These information below are from her impressions regarding this build.
- 1.She began modelling 27 years ago. She and her husband enjoy modeling together. When she was still a child, she dropped some yellow paint on the carpet while making a model and got scolded by her mom. That's how her story with modeling, enjoyed with the whole family, begun.
- 2.Building the SWS Mustang, from the overall structure to the engine details, has been just like building the real aircraft.
From the propeller to the tips of the aircraft, the shape of Mustang has been wonderfully reproduced.
- 3.By making the diorama, at the same time, she reproduced the aircraft and recreated a beautiful scenery where to expose it.
This shows all her passion as a modeler. When we read that she felt somehow sad when she finally finished the aircraft, we felt all her satisfaction, and it was like all the pain we went through during the kit development was gone. Thank you so much Anita-san! Keep enjoying the SWS world!
What? You're already working on the SWS Uhu??
Well, we're waiting for the pictures of this kit!
Please check all the details of her SWS Mustang at the following page.
It's definitely worth it!
Next, another high-skilled modeler from Germany,
Mr. Sven Muller and the pictures of his SWS 1/32 He 219!
Look! You can see the real He 219 with our SWS!
From the "PMC Erding" Modeling club, Sven Muller created this SWS He 219!
There is no kit except than SWS that can allow you to reach such a high degree of completeness and perfection.
Full Hatch Open! See in details all of the He 219!
The way you can enjoy the model, represent this aircraft and show such a mastery; we can say that SWS and high-skilled modelers naturally find themselves into these kits.
The fierce owl splendidly represented!
Despite being completed in 1/32 scale, the He 219 looks pretty compact. This airplane reflects all the fighting spirit and the expectations of Dr. Heinkel; the strain of the nigh battle of the last, intense days of the war in Germany, revives now.
This finished kit displays exactly all the charm of an SWS kit.
So, how was the SWS Uhu by Sven Muller , from Germany? This was arguably one of the best night fighters of the Luftwaffe, sadly abandoned to its destiny; you won't be able to feel its beauty apart from a mixed feeling of bravery and tragedy.
The fact that you can feel all this story thanks to this work, made me unconsciously admire the unlimited sensitiveness of this modeler, besides his skills.
You may find this build as well as other beautiful finished kits on "Flugzeug Classic" magazine. I definitely recommend it!
Sven Muller wrote these, as his impressions about this SWS kit:
- 1.90 hours to build it!
- 2.The hardest work has been the cockpit assembly and the reproduction of its details.
- 3.The engine reproduction is the highlight of this kit!
As a veteran modeler, he really enjoyed all of this SWS kit.
Thank you for coming so many this year too!!
Germany, Nuremberg – Raving around Zoukei-mura Booth at Toy Fair!
Hey! From the founder of the Czech-based review website, VIKTOR MULLIN, we got the "Best Aircraft Model in 1/32 Scale Certificate" for our SWS kits as the best 1/32 kits he has ever built!
I'm so happy!! This is an honor! It's been an intense moment where the courage of the whole development team has been praised!!
From Shinden, through Ta 152, P-51D continuing until Horten, this is the first time that the SWS World receives such an important award!!
Our concept is finally starting to be recognized! Someone who understands this has finally come! Now we will use this force for developing the next kits!!
Our motivation and courage have risen!
Viktor Mullin, Thank you so much!!
We will keep creating more and more fantastic scale models! Keep your expectations high!
Now, I'm waiting on this blog for the pictures of the masterpieces you created with your SWS kits. Fans all over the world are waiting. Please send the pictures of your finished kits!
Next time on this blog:
- 1.Finally, some news about SWS 1/32 Do 335's development
- 2.Thank you for waiting! SWS 1/32 Ta 152 H-0's release information!
- 3.News about the development of a new double engine aircraft! You'll be amazed!
And more and more, even delivery dates!
Take care of yourself until next time!
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016
- No.092 Happy New Year 2017!