IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
"Thank you for coming so numerous to Zoukei-mura booth!!"
Dear SWS brothers, how are you doing?
Our Zoukei-mura team just got back from IPMS Telford 2015, and everybody is fine.
The pictures taken by our team show the happy crowd in those days and the smiley faces of the modelers happy to meet each other again after one year, I feel like I can hear their cheerful voices too.
That seems sooo fun!!
As the SWS Old Man, but also as your SWS brother, I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart to come to Zoukei-mura booth.
And then, same as every year! This year so many of SWS fans lined up in front of our booth!!
We're so happy for that!! In the name of all the Zoukei-mura company, my deepest and heartfelt gratitude!!
Thank you very much.
Now you've probably opened the box of your 1/48 Horten or one of the other SWS kits you got at the event and maybe your build has already reached a pretty advanced stage, am I right?
So, how's your 1/48 Horten?
Yes!! I am talking to you!
You're one of the first in the world who can enjoy this kit.
This baby is cool, isn't it!
Every corner has just been downscaled in 1/48 scale to reproduce the real Horten Ho 229 machine, enhancing the volume of its charm!!
Same as the1/32 Horten? Oh no, the taste of working only on the small parts gets much more intense.
No fuss no muss, take your time to enjoy it.
I firmly believe that, the moment you finish it, you can feel with your body and soul you're in a different dimension; the world of scale models.
Of course! One model should be finished just with the skeleton.
Another one should be done to represent the wood pattern, and another one should be painted to show the dirt and stains remaining from the battle field.
And then the last one…..!!!
Secretly stocked somewhere in your shelves, to be enjoyed as a part of your collection even 20 years later!
You see?? It takes a total of 4 machines to dominate the SWS 1/48 Horten.
Stricken by the brave figure of those 4 Horten kits piled up in front of you, that's how you really are this year, embraced by the greatest happiness.
What? More than that, you're scared by the gaze of your wife?
Ah you're that kind!! Nothing to be afraid of, compared to the charm of the 1/48 Horten!
Not if you're man, better say a hero!
Here you go with a smart excuse or, otherwise, just persist with your poker-face!!
Here comes the time when you have to choose between fighting or running!!
For caution, I'll wish my brothers good luck from the Japanese skies…..!!!
OK, that's it for my weird incitement. This time I'll give you a taste of Zoukei-mura team's work and show you the SWS brothers enjoying the show.
For you who came to our booth, and also you who couldn't come, and also you bravely saying "next year I'll make it to Zoukei-mura booth, somehow!" thank you very much for enjoying this with us.
▋Here we are! IPMS Telford 2015 finally starts!
The fight of Zoukei-mura team, the earliest to go to the venue, is about to begin! They should carry on with this energy until the end!
▋Well, well! The same scenario before the opening, the calmness, or maybe I should say the quiet before the storm, however, the hard job starts from here!
▋Tadaaan! See the stuff from Japan all piled up!
Packed inside are the kits, the extra parts and concept notes you SWS brothers are waiting for!
▋Now! The war starts!
First of all lay these clothes all over the long tables, that's Zoukei-mura style.
This year too, the booth is scrupulously prepared to let all of you coming enjoy this event.
▋Hey! Here they have already started to display the finished samples.
They've come a long way so here and there something gets broken. Each aircraft is being carefully repaired.
▋Following up, this year's SWS brave figures join the battle line. You can see the 1/48 Horten behind the 1/32 Uhu. This time the "real warfare edition" and the "wooden reproduced edition" displayed, have both drawn the attention of many fans.
▋The booth is about to be complete. Our member KS is very busy!
Lots of you have enjoyed some talk with this French guy.
He's also in charge of part of the translation of this blog.
▋Ooooh! IPMS guys and other exhibitors are already coming to have a look!!
Here's K, busy with entertaining our guests. He's actually my son. Until today he's been working hard for Telford, where he's loved by anyone, waiting for it more than anything else. Please keep on loving him!
▋Booth completion is close! Plenty of SWS fans out there are waiting for the moment to come in.
The pre-ordered kits, the preparation of the display items, and then the extra-parts, the concept notes and the original display bases, everything is ready. We just need to wait the rush of modelers.
▋Just before the opening! There's already a line of people waiting in front on our booth!
And all of you, all of you are exhibitors at the IPMS!
We have the other professionals lining up! That is a really happy SWS kit! Thank you very much!
▋First, this guy got the 1/48 Ta 152 H-1!
Thank you for lining first! You'll be surely surprised by this SWS kit that will change your modeler's life.
▋Second man in the line! And he's the first in the world to get the 1/48 Horten!
Hey!! He looks awesome!! That smile has blown away all our pains. Thank you!!
▋And then, the nice smile of the second person in the world to get the 1/48 Horten…!!
If I continue, this entry will look like an official announce of the purchasing order worldwide!
But we're more than honored to deliver this to you. Thank you very much!!
▋Hey! This guy is holding some diorama bases in his hands!! You're an expert! You'll be amazed yourself with these masterpieces, bases that enhance the beauty of a finished kit!
▋I want this! Ta 152 H-0!
Ooohh, you have taste! I have this baby here in front of my desk!
Soon the Fw 190 series will be thrown into the battle line. Make sure you finish it by that time.
▋Hey hey, I want the 1/32 Horten!! Oooh! The 1/32 is good too!!
This kit will probably show its best presence being the most unique kit in the middle of your collection! Thank you very much!!
▋Hey, the happy SWS kit grabbed by the beautiful lady is our Raiden, isn't it?!
The deity that protected the skies of Tokyo will certainly protect you too! Thank you very much!
▋1/32 Horten for me too!
Ooooh another beautiful modeler-lady? Or is that a present for her darling?
We feel the happiness of this SWS kit you chose. Thank you very much!
▋Look at this! 1/32 Uhu! Yeaahh, you finally got it!
This baby is a really motivating kit! I'm sure it will become the best of things you've had during your modeler's life. Enjoy it all.
More pictures of modelers, no, SWS brothers enjoying their time, will keep coming on and on.
That's all for today; the remaining pictures are coming in a few days.
The echoes of the infamous prototypes of 1/32 Do 335 and 1/48 F-4…
And then a taste of the amusing raffle. I will deliver these next time.
You know, this scale model world is actually funny!!
So I feel happy just by looking at the pictures of the event days.
Please take care of you.
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
Available Now!! SWS 1/48 Ho 229
▋SWS 1/48 Ho 229 Price: 5800 JPY (+fee)
→ Further details here.
To order via website click here → [ Volks Website Store ]
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016
- No.092 Happy New Year 2017!