IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
"Thank you for coming so numerous to Zoukei-mura booth!!" Part 2
So, let's start this "Episode 2" of the IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report!!
→ "Episode 1" is here.
First let me tell you about our well-known Zoukei-mura booth that you were concerned about.
What? You are also interested in other booths so you would like to see them?
Aaah, sorry that's not possible!
The reason is that Zoukei-mura members at the booth were only 4 people in total!
It might sound good to have few selected members, but it's definitely not enough to run such a big booth.
However, the materials used to make over the booth, including the products must be all prepared and shipped from far away Japan, and this implies a relevant cost in terms of time and money, so we have choice but to put a limit to the participating members.
Hence, this four selected members have been actually able to run this big booth, despite some sigh of pain. Clap, Clap, Clap (Applause).
"Ooh! If it's so, I would like to help next year!"
If there's someone who thinks so I'd be glad to ask for your help, but is there anyone?
If there's someone so brave to say "me!" just let me know via this blog.
Ok, let's start this entry!
▋Hey hey hey, look at this. This is the famous IPMS "Zoukei-mura booth".
SWS kits and display samples. Extra parts and Concept Notes too.
Oh, and this year there were also the "The Old Man's Seven Tools" splendidly displayed. Who knows why they go sold out in a jiffy?
Oh, European and British modelers know best!
You moved this old man to tears!! Thank you very much!!
I'm sure that the Plastic Shaping Scraper, Plastic Modeling Chisel, Tweezers, Diamond Yasuri and Wooden Work base will become your right-arm enforcer for good. Make the best use of them.
"We sold out tools in jiffy!" As I heard this report I have decided that we should create more and more good stuff for you!!
▋Ooh!! You got the 1/48 Horten too!
Thank you. The smile on your face says it all!
Enjoy the essence of the SWS kit in every aspect!!
▋Hey! This guy also went for the 1/48 Horten!
Actually many people are interested in SWS kits but, you know, they have to eat.
I'm really too happy they buy our kits. Thank you!!
▋This one looks gooood!! The smile spread all over your face made me happy too!!
When you start building this kit, you'll be probably thinking "why on earth didn't I buy another one?" This is the enhancement 1/48 Horten will give you!
▋Mmmmm!! Mmmmm!! I heard your doubtful voice.
No doubt man! If you see an SWS kit just buy it!
Otherwise you'll start asking yourself why you didn't, from that same night!
▋Thank god, modelers keep coming to Zoukei-mura booth on the last day too.
That's nice. Really appreciated. I love you guys who bought our kits!
It's for you that we work so hard! That's surely going to be your asset!
▋The intense look in everyone's eyes tells eloquently, more than anything else, what the value of the SWS Kits is. "Mmmm, let's do it!!"
If you build an SWS kit even once, you will never be able to resist to that charm. I'm the living proof!
▋And then this is the 1/48 F-4 mock-up!
Its beautiful shape, precision, and…sexiness!! The tooling phase is finally about to start.
Please be patient a little longer. We'll give you an F-4 kit like you've never seen before!!
Zoukei-mura believes in this work!
▋Ops! Hidden by the visitors you couldn't see it well on this picture, but our 1/32 Do 335 looks beautiful even though the one you see displayed is just a prototype.
This impressive subject and its completeness will be probably acclaimed not only by the Do 335 fans.
Next Spring! Finally travelling to your place!
Don't miss it!!
▋Here's the Do 335 corner before the show starts.
You could see close with your eyes all the details of this kit, from the single runners to the completion of each section. Didn't that sight blind your eyes!??
▋Ooh here's Alan-san with his wife!
Thank you for coming and buying every time. We have prepared this booth for you this time too.
I couldn't think of an event in Telford where Alan-san is not coming. We really appreciate it.
▋And you!!! James-san!!
Thank you for always sending beautiful pictures of your models!! We have a strong allied called James-san in the UK!! Please keep supporting Zoukei-mura.
▋And this is Steve-san!
He's the sculptor who creates those pilot figures and maintenance men figures thought just for our SWS kits. Many fans have been overwhelmed by his skillfulness! Please keep creating masterpieces for us!!
▋Ooh you!! Yes! This is the man who creates the metal struts and the gun sets that our SWS kits could never be without, turned metal parts maker, Piotr-san!!
Thank you very much for always doing a great job.
We count on you for the future projects too! Fans around the world are waiting!!
So that's it for this time.
The last part "Event Report: Episode 3" will be coming in a few days.
Look forward to it!!
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
Available Now!! SWS 1/48 Ho 229
▋SWS 1/48 Ho 229 Price: 5800 JPY (+fee)
→ Further details here.
To order via website click here → [ Volks Website Store ]
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016
- No.092 Happy New Year 2017!