Last episode about IPMS Virginia!
Hello, dear fans of SWS!!
My blog entries about IPMS Virginia finally come to the end.
It's with a lot of souvenirs and nostalgia that I write this last episode.
Once again, I would like to say that I sincerely bless you all, lovely old scale modelers, and I am glad that I could influenced even a little bit this scale model world. Also, I am very pleased that I could offer SWS kits during the event.
Thank you to all the people who came to our Zoukei-mura booth!
Thank you very much to all the SWS kit purchasers too!
And thank you to all of you who always supported our booth, whatever happened!
Then, I am grateful to Joe-san, my big brother who taught me the most important thing in the world, to John-san who is like my twin brother, and to all the Zoukei-mura staff.
Woo!! What is that!! The SWS Uhu kit!! Moreover it has been lovely cut to show its interior!
Thank you for enjoying this kit and for your efforts to finish it!! Please continue supporting the SWS kits.
Mr. Ed who wrote a very nice article for our SWS Skyraider Concept Note came to our booth!! Thank you for this. With your article, a lot of modelers could check the good aspect of the SWS kits.
Ho?! You are Mr. Charles, from IPMS Richmond, aren't you?
Thank you for your high evaluation of our SWS kits. Please continue introducing them to a lot of fans!
What? While we meet you at each event: IPMS Omaha, Florida, Colorado, and now here in Virginia, you say that you come from Seattle?!
Thank you also for always purchasing our SWS kits!!
And then, Mr. Dennis came to visit us! We did not meet since IPMS Colorado! Actually, Mr. Dennis is in charge of the SWS Focke Wulf box art! First of all, he will finish the A4 type. Then, other wonderful works wait. To all the Focke Wulf fans: please look forward to them!
"Where do you come from?" "I come from ..."
I asked this question to a lot of visitors, but surprisingly all drove few hours to come to the venue! Among them, one drove for 10 hours! And I was surprised that some people drove for 8 hours!!
That's America. The size of this country is different than Japan!
Here are the best troops of Zoukei-mura eating an hamburger at lunch. That kind of scene also becomes a good memory. More than the hamburger, talking with everybody is our real treasure.
Ho?! This is Mr. Ed! Thanks to you, we succeeded in building a lot of SWS kits! Once again, thank you very much. We are thankful for your strong support while we gathered information on real Shinden, Ta 152, Uhu, Do 335 and then Fw 190 aircrafts.
Hey!! We met you once again Mr. Earl! You helped us a lot during IPMS Omaha and in Florida. What a nice guy always purchasing our SWS kits you are! Please continue supporting us.
Then, here is Mr. Fred.
Thank you for purchasing SWS kits at each event!
I am so pleased that you offered me a huge 1/42 XB70 Valkyrie this year!! Thank you for this valuable gift!! I will add it to my precious collection!!
Finally IPMS Virginia is now over! John-san and developer H started immediately cleaning up the booth, which has welcomed a lot of customers.
While we needed almost 1 entire day for the set-up, cleaning is so fast!
Joe-san, John-san, thank you for your hard work!!
I was really speechless in front of your hard fight.
You are typical American old guys, working fast and well. But the Zoukei-mura team will not lose against you!!
Look at this! In no time, the Zoukei-mura booth has become a small amount of cartons thanks to the hard efforts of everybody!!
By the way, have a look at Chris's power! He is like a Japanese born in France. All your emails to me are translated by Chris and by Carmine, an Italian.
If you receive strange translations, it's their fault!
Thank you for your help, IPMS Virginia!!
I have a strange feeling: I regret that the event is over but at the same time I feel relieved that it has ended. Next year, we will meet in Ohio! Please continue supporting us until that day.
IPMS Virginia "Extra" Report
Tadaaaam!! Here is the long-awaited "extra" report of the event!
What? You did not look forward to it?
Anyway, there are people among you that are waiting for it without saying it… or perhaps not.
Well, as we went until Virginia, USA, I have to introduce you the funny dinners we had.
Please consider this section if you actually plan to go to an IPMS event....
We always eat well during the IPMS.
Where is this?
Ho yes, it's "Outback" the steakhouse. One says that by enjoying our time before the steaks come, we increase their flavors.
I never limit the order of the Zoukei-mura team. They order what they like, and only what they like!
Developer K and Chris cannot hide their joy as they want to have dinner now! The one who isn't amazed is Joe-san, my brother.
"You don't work? Hey work!" he thinks.
Then, we received an unexpected gift from John-san! Indeed, he offered to all of us a T-shirt with the Zoukei-mura logo! Usually, it should be the opposite, shouldn't it? Anyway, look at my surprised face. Thank you John-san.
What we will have for dinner tonight!?
Hey hey, here is "Olive Garden", an Italian restaurant. When dinner time comes, everybody is always like this! Everybody's morale increases.
The waiters are also surprised by our enthusiasm. No order restriction tonight too! Please eat all what you want!
Wow, the atmosphere is nice, the food tasty, and all members have a great appetite! And we have no doubt about the success of our booth! The dinner continued with this atmosphere for many hours. Italian restaurants in the US are pretty good.
Tonight we ate seafood at the famous "Joe's Crab Shack" restaurant! But who is the one who could eat such beautiful lobsters! American crayfish will see red!
Hooo, it's you!! Criminal!
Moreover you are exhibiting its clamps!
Did you say "thank you" before eating it?
Yum yum, it's tasty!
For sure this is nice and tasty! Finally, please pay the bill for this dinner!!
And the result is...!
Thank you "Joe's Crab Shack"! It was worthy coming from Japan. We were completely satisfied by the nice atmosphere and the good food.
Finally, the morning when the Zoukei-mura team has to dissolve has come. Now, we are going back to Japan while Joe-san goes to Arizona and John-san to Nevada. Everybody goes back home.
Please take care of you, and see you in Ohio!!
See you in Ohio!!
My IPMS Virginia report, which has been split in 4 episodes, comes to the end.
Thank you very much to all of you who came to the Zoukei-mura booth, and who purchased our SWS kits. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Development Team.
Then, I am looking forward to meeting you in 2015 during the Ohio event. I am very pleased and honored to share this wonderful scale model hobby with all of you.
Thank you very much.
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
"1/48 Ta 152" is now available too!!
Now in 1/48 size, how far developed is SWS Ta 152? How has it changed from previously released 1/32 kit?
We made a wonderful kit that will not disappoint 1/48 kit collectors!
This is the first attempt to show you the 3D drawings of SWS Do 335.
What do you think about this? As compared to 1/32 Horten, obviously Do 335 makes a big difference!!
With this 3D drawing, this SWS kit is recreated as the way it is.
From the fuselage structure and the reproduction of each part, to the precise description of the mechanical movements of the plane, the development of this SWS kit is currently moving forward.
However, this is just a 3D drawing. From now, we will do more historical researches, and add more detailed description about each part as we can. We seek a recreation of the assembly process that will give you the fun as if you are creating the real aircraft.
We, the development team keep working hard to complete the final investigation in order to make this kit good enough to be part of your collection.
Please be a little bit more patient!!
While waiting for the day when the SWS Do 335 is released, please enjoy building the Ho229.
Our only hope is your patience and your judgment as a modeler.
Through the SWS kit style, the entire "Do 335" is finally recreated!
From the DB 603 A traction engine to the cockpit, and from the tank fuels to the internal structure and the propulsion engine, you will enter into a world of building where you will feel as you are recreating the real "Do 335"!
The model-making world of 1/32 scale kits has moved so far!
For both, the expert modelers who built SWS kits many times and the new modelers who have never tried before, SWS Do 335 is the best recommended kit.
Luftwaffe Heavy Fighter 1/32 Do335 is also diligently under development in order to make one of the best SWS kits!!
This will be a breathtaking kit too!! Look forward to it!!
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016