Plenty of requests regarding Zoukei-mura kits have been written down on the questionnaires. Your dream is my dream. For sure, the kit you are dreaming of will be realized someday. Please enjoy today's raffle too.
IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
"Thank you for coming so numerous to Zoukei-mura booth!!" Part 3
→ Event Report "Episode 2" is here
→ Event Report "Episode 1" is here
Here in Japan, located in the northern hemisphere, temperature is finally going down, and the season that covers all the mountains with a late fall attire has come; are you SWS brothers doing fine?
So, the third and last part of this "IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report" is finally ready. Were you waiting for it?
This time I'll give in an insight of our famous "raffle" which has already become one of Zoukei-mura's distinctive marks and the final view of our booth set-off.
All our Zoukei-mura stuff we displayed at the event still has to be returned back, and each one of the Development Team members has already started to prepare for the next show.
Next time we'll be going to "Toy Fair" event in Nurnberg, Germany.
From the last updates regarding our 1/32 Do 335 which is under steadily development, to the mock-up of our 1/48 F-4, Zoukei-mura's challenge to show everyone how far our development has come continues.
If I think about it, five years has already past fast since we started the revolution of the aircraft plastic model kit world with our 1/32 Shinden.
Since then, Ta 152, A-1 Skyraiders, P-51D, Raiden, He 219 Uhu, Ta 152 H-0, continuing with Horten and now our 12th entry Do 335 is finally going to be released.
It is weird to say that by myself but, I'm too sad I could not show you guys the prototype of Do 335 I have here in front of my eyes.
As soon as the development goes a little further I will reveal it on this blog but, believe me, if someone asks me how good this kit is, I'd answer it already looks like a miracle!
I can't tell by words!! As there are no words to fairly describe this kit.
Even you who have never built an SWS kit, even you, awesome SWS brother who caught and built all of our SWS kits, I'm over-confident this kit will impress both of you.
One more thing!
Yes, this is something only the people who saw it at the even can understand!!!
The "F-4" from the SWS 1/48 series is still undergoing the earnest development!
It is still a mock-up under development, but including me, there's a bunch of people who saw it with their eyes and keep saying "this already gives me goose bumps!!"
At the moment, all of Zoukei-mura development team is continuing the development getting goose bumps.
A skin-crawling kit is what we want to give you!!
All of you F-4 fans, look forward to it!!
Intro has got a little long so now enjoy the last day until the moment Zoukei-mura booth has closed.
Hold on~~~!! What's going on?
There was a 3.5 magnitude earthquake with the epicenter under Kyoto!
I heard a weird sound from the window glasses in my room, and the whole building trembled.
Just a bad shake but no damages, enough anyway to surprise Japan, even though its frequent earthquakes.
▋So!! The raffle finally starts!!
Hey! Isn't this guy on the front line Radu-san from RB Production!?
Thank you very much for always developing awesome extra parts or kits! Hopefully you'll win the raffle!!
▋Look! The fierceness of our raffle participants… No, the concentrated and powerful faces of the SWS brothers!! Alan-san and his family are in the middle!! Aww, I'm so happy
I hope you'll win some nice item!!
▋What! This picture!! It seems they're actually sending me a message, trying to tell me to be in Telford next year!!
Thank you so much!! Everyone!! Now I really want to meet every one of you!!
▋And!! All of a sudden!!
He's Radu-san, entering the IPMS Contest with our 1/32 SWS Horten!! The result is obviously a big win!
I'm so impressed by this awesome 1/32 Horten of yours!
▋Here is our SWS He 219 Uhu too!!
Look. In this masterpiece of realism there's the ongoing maintenance of the Uhu represented!
Congratulations for this excellently finished He 219!!
▋Oooh!! Here's also our SWS Ta 152!!
And this model also got a prize!!
Stiff! This tough-looking airplane fairly represents the atmosphere of German aircrafts.
Painting is also superb! Well done!!
▋This over-enjoyed IPMS Telford 2015 is now over.
Another big turn-over! We need to start Zoukei-mura engine for next year's participation. Only few stuff remained compared to all the stuff we brought from Japan. It looks fine. Who knows what we'll be bringing next year to this event
Please keep enjoying SWS kits until that day!!
So how were these 3 reports of the IPMS Telford 2015 Event?
Thank you for the questions, opinions and wishes we received from everyone at the event.
Thank you very much to you, you and you who showed us your nostalgic face.
And you who gave us heartfelt, incredibly strong support!!
Yes, just you who bought at the event our SWS kits, Extra Parts, Concept Notes or Tools and accessories; you are the greatest SWS brothers of the world.
In name of Zoukei-mura, I'd like to express my deepest gratitude.
Thank you very much!!!
Cold weather is starting here in the northern hemisphere.
Take care of your health and stay safe every day.
For you living in the southern hemisphere, long-awaited spring is coming!
Brothers all around the world, tied by these SWS kits of ours: take care of yourselves.
Let's meet up again one day!
Until that day…Goodbye!!
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
Available Now!! SWS 1/48 Ho 229
▋SWS 1/48 Ho 229 Price: 5800 JPY (+fee)
→ Further details here.
To order via website click here → [ Volks Website Store ]
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016
- No.092 Happy New Year 2017!