2014 is nearly over (when I write these lines), but I wanted to say hello to all the SWS fans!
Are you doing well during this festive season?
What? You prefer to hear new information on the Horten instead of my greetings?
Alright, alright, I got it!!
In this blog episode, I will share some fantastic assembled SWS Horten kit pictures, chosen among those I received by email.
The SWS Horten kit may look very difficult to assemble due to its complex internal structure, but do not worry! Everybody who built this kit says that
"the build was surprisingly simple and easy".
Everyone can enjoy building this wonderful and mysterious Luftwaffe fighter by following the instruction manual and building carefully.
On top of that you can learn the airframe structure of the Horten and its innovative design concept; so I would say that it such an advantageous kit has never been released before.
I imagine that there are still novices who won't accept this and have antipathy to the SWS; but I hope they will kindly think that through all ages "this was the only way to challenge the unknown", and make a first step to the SWS Horten kit.
■Here is the first Horten build!!
The build of Mr. Uzuki from Volks Hiroshima Showroom joins the battle!!
He amazingly finished the Horten!!
First, let's enjoy the pictures!!
■Profile of Modeler Uzuki:
39 years old. Currently live in Hiroshima.
Mr. Uzuki grew up with Gunpla (Gundam Plastic Model). A lot of his finished Gunpla and FSS kits are displayed in Hiroshima Showroom.
He discovered the SWS Raiden and its molded internal structures when he started being interested in scale models.
Mr. Uzuki decided to build the so unique shaped Horten as his 2nd scale model in his life.
- His opinion on the SWS Horten:
- ▪Fit is better than the last SWS Raiden kit, and I could assemble the kit easily.
- ▪I was surprised by the small details molded on small parts. So, the assembly was like building the real plane, and I could enjoy it.
- ▪As it was a shame to hide after assembly the internal structure, and particularly the engine, I built half of the plane with clear parts and without painting, in order to reveal the internal parts.
- ▪I intended to show this kit "out of the box", without using extra parts.
- ▪I want that a lot of people realize that someone like me, who have been building only model kits like Gunpla, can enjoy building the SWS Horten kit.
Thank you very much! What a kit from a Gunpla modeler!
On top of that, what a finish for his second SWS kit only!!
I'm thrilled…Gunpla modeler!!
You are amazing Mr. Uzuki!!
Please continue enjoying the SWS kits to the fullest!
■Now here is the entry from an Australian modeler! It is summer over there!!
Amazingly this experienced modeler is same age as me!!!
He is 67 years old: the golden age!!
What? Why did I say that?
Who cares! I said that 67 years old is the golden age, so it's golden age.
When you got 67 years old, everything become precious as gold, Comrade!
How is that!
The famous modeler known worldwide under the stylish author name of "Red Roo" (meaning red kangaroo) built the SWS Horten kit with the Wood Grain Decals.
Hey! Hey! Hey!
This plastic kit appeared as if it is made of real wood!
I was so surprised when I saw this that I was speechless!
"What? Is it THE SWS Horten kit?"
"Hum? The SWS kit was a wooden one? Hum, what's that?"
Yes, it is true! By using the Wood Grain Decals (especially for SWS Horten) made by "Uschi", a German manufacturer, it is possible to build such a realistic wooden Ho 229.
This is truly amazing! I am thrilled!
In addition, the most amazing thing with this Horten is that his modeler has fully detailed out every single and very small molds, even the non-wooden ones.
Amazing! Wonderful! This Horten is sensational!!
■SWS Ho 229 Wood Grain Decal Set
Price: 3500 JPY (+fee) / Release date: This winter (scheduled)
Thank you very much Mr. Uzuki and Mr. Red Roo!
How were those two SWS Horten kits presented to you in this episode?
I am amazed by the great finished SWS kits made by modelers all over the world!
It's just like joy and pride raise up from the bottom of my heart.
I hope a very happy new year to all of you.
And thank you for reading my blog for this past year.
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016
- No.092 Happy New Year 2017!