Come, SWS brothers!
Finally, the IPMS to be held in Columbus, Ohio on July 22~25 is about to begin!
Dear brothers united by SWS, are you ready for this!?
I'm thinking about his every day, I can't even eat like I do!
This time will be close to Lake Erie, one of the Five Big Lakes, in Columbus, a beautiful city famous for her scenery.
This time too, I'm freaking excited about this funny journey ahead of us, the IPMS event and the chance of meeting many nice American modelers.
For all of you guys who will attend the show, make sure you visit Zoukei-mura booth first of all.
SWS brothers gather together at the "DELAWARE ROOM"!
Once you get to the venue, go first to "DELAWARE ROOM" and see if Zoukei-mura booth is there.
I can't speak English at all but, I'll welcome you with the best smile I can.
I'd expect you to master Japanese language this time!
To say "Thank you for coming, Zoukei-mura" in Japanese, you should say:
"YOKU KITANE ZOUKEI-MURA!"
This time, for the first time in the US, a mock-up of the SWS 1/48,
F-4 Phantom J-type will be exposed!!
It's still a mock-up but I bet you'll be staring at this baby for how cool it looks!
It's a really good work.
I guess your idea of 1/48 scale jet will be completely blown out!
That's how cool it actually is!!
As for me, the first time I saw this baby, its freshness and beauty, well I was just speechless!
This is what Zoukei-mura can do with an F-4 kit in 1/48!!
I'm pretty sure this mock-up will capture your heart.
And then, one more SWS in 1/48!
Yes, a prototype of that Ho 229 in 1/48 will be with us!!
Even if the release is still ahead, Mr. Kobayashi made its best to finish this prototype on time for a display at the show. Feel free to expect a finished kit that you wouldn't believe it's in 1/48 scale, as it outclasses the 1/32 kit!
The expressiveness of the inner structure, including the engines! This one of the aircraft that you, 1/48 scale fans were missing.
Only few SWS kits will be available at the venue!
Every year, the IPMS Zoukei-mura booth welcomes a lot of customers disappointed because of the sold-out items.
This time, you have the choice between pre-ordering your kits to VOLKS USA (our USA branch) via the Internet, or rushing first to the Zoukei-mura booth as soon as the venue opens.
Yes!! The safest way to proceed is to place your pre-order to VOLKS USA right now!
I am worried that by thinking carelessly, walking around slowly and so coming too late to the Zoukei-mura booth, you will be in front of "sold out" stickers everywhere, whereas you came to our booth.
This time, please come first to the Zoukei-mura booth, before walking around the convention and enjoying the show.
- IPMS Ohio, Kits and Other Items Available on Zoukei-mura Booth
|Item Name||Event Price
|SWS01 1/32 J7W1 SHINDEN
|SWS02 1/32 Ta 152 H-1
|SWS03 1/32 A-1H SKYRAIDER U.S.NAVY
|SWS04 1/32 P-51D Mustang
|SWS05 1/32 J2M3 RAIDEN
|SWS06 1/32 He 219 A-0 Uhu
|SWS07 1/32 A-1J SKYRAIDER U.S.AIR FORCE
|SWS08 1/32 Ho 229 HORTEN
|SWS09 1/32 MustangIV P-51D/K
|SWS11 1/32 Ta 152 H-0
|SWS48-01 1/48 J7W1 SHINDEN
|SWS48-02 1/48 Ta 152 H-1
|SWS 1/32 Sd.Kfz.2 Kettenkrad
|→ List of other items here (PDF: 39KB)
Zoukei-mura is a part of VOLKS Group Company.
Then, there is VOLKS USA in LA, California too.
"Through the world of hobbies, we want to make customers happy."
Raising this motto and company concept, VOLKS born 43 years ago, in 1972, in a Japanese city called Kyoto.
Thereafter and until now, the company plans, produces and delivers scale and railways models to boys, and original dolls to girls.
It is still a small company, but has a big dream that has nothing to envy in the world.
"Through the world of hobbies, we want to give opportunities to a lot of people, even if it is only to one person."
This is another motto of the company.
What we bring to the IPMS is that "your dream is my dream".
This year too, through the SWS kits, more than anything I am looking forward to meeting people that are like my brothers.
So, let's meet at the Zoukei-mura booth in the IPMS Columbus, Ohio!!
Don't forget to practice your Japanese too!!
Japan looks to be in a bad situation with 3 typhoons approaching, but how is the weather over there?
In Northern hemisphere, the heat has just begun.
Please take care of yourself, and spend every day in good health.
Then, to those who live in the Southern hemisphere, finally fall is going to end and cold had just begun. Please take care of yourself too.
Look forward to the next entry, about the "IPMS Columbus, Ohio"!!
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016