Hello SWS Fans!!
Cold days still ongoing here in Kyoto, but are you doing well?
And how is your SWS Horten build going?
Following the last episode, let me introduce you a second finished SWS Horten kit.
This time too...
As you know,"recreating airplanes by the magic nature of plastic" is the leading concept of SWS Kits. The charm of the real machine and its "presence" can be felt through these complete kits made by the 2 modelers introduced below.
You could take notes of these pages for your own SWS Horten build, or perhaps it may wake you up and let you move on from the stage you're stuck in with your kit.
If you take on of these winter days to enjoy the outlook and the real charm of these two kits we'd be very happy too.
First, a high-skilled modeler from Spain
This is the Horten from Mr. Aitor Azkue!
■You can feel the disposition and feeling of the builder towards this plane. The contrast and the balance of lights and shades are the real highlights of this work.
These details and finishes in 1/32 scale make the Horten expressions.
Just like seeing the real aircraft in front of you.
■Look at this picture! It wouldn't be possible to do that if this wasn't an SWS kit. There's the whole passion of the modeler shining from this build.
■The representation of the inner section is also astonishing!!
Can you see the smile of Mr. Azkue coming out?
You can make your Horten the same as this. Let's start working!
■This is what the engine looks like in his hands. Look at this!!
The success but also the hard work of a modeler can both be seen from this work. Very nice!
What do you think about it?
Watch the awesomeness of this finished kit!
The perfect use of lights and shades and the consequent contrast, make each detail so nicely represented.
Isn't this Horten like an art masterpiece!?
Furthermore, Mr. Aitor Azkue is going to publish a book mainly based on this Horten, where you will see plenty of pictures of our SWS Ho 229 and He 219 kits, plus more than ten beautiful dioramas!!
Wow, I'm so envious!!
We will surely have that book available. It won't be too long before we have it.
The book is scheduled to be released in July by AK Interactive. All the people who want to see the Horten, the He 219 and the other wonderful builds from this great modeler, will have a chance to reserve this book in Volks' shops.
And then, let's go on with more blowing away pictures of another finished Horten!!
This is the Horten build by the Dutch-born expert modeler, Mr. Andre Kliebisch!
■Our newest Horten is so beautiful! I feel like I can hear the applause and the cheering voices.
This is what you can achieve if you do your best with Horten!!
■The engine and its nacelles are so beautifully represented!
Even without any additional part, this masterpiece convinces everybody just by the painting!
■The work around the cockpit is also beautiful!
You can feel the real atmosphere of the Horten, just like you're watching the real aircraft.
This picture lets you feel like you're in front of a ferocious beast.
The pilot makes one with the double engine and is attacking the B-17.
This Horten is very astonishing, isn't it!?
This is just like the real Horten rolling out from the production line.
Just like seeing it the moment it has been completed!
Honestly, I want this too!!
It's incredible how this kind of masterpiece can actually come out of an SWS kit!
These are really SWS kits!? I'm speechless!! Chapeau!!
Unfortunately, Mr. Kliebisch's Horten is not yet complete, as he's currently working on the wings.
I'm going to upload in the next episode of this blog some additional pictures from Mr. Kliebisch as soon as I get them. Please look forward to them.
Yeah, this was really amazing!!
Here's a message for you, from the Old Man of Zoukei-Mura.
Would you like to send me pictures of your finished SWS kits you're so proud of?
All the SWS fans in the world will see your kit on this blog.
Everyone will be happy to see your beautiful job!!
Send me a lot!
- ◯ SWS32········ Shinden
- ◯ SWS32········ Ta 152
- ◯ SWS32········ Skyraider
- ◯ SWS32········ P-51D Mustang
- ◯ SWS32········ Raiden
- ◯ SWS32········ He 219 Uhu
- ◯ SWS32········ Ho 229 Horten
- * Before sending pictures of your finished SWS kit, fill in the following form "Finished Kit Submission" and contact us. We will explain by email how to send the pictures.
(Don't forget to entry your email address when you leave a message.)
I'm looking forward to seeing your wonderful, complete SWS kit pictures to show them on this blog.
Awesome scale models will get you an awesome daily life.
Please keep supporting SWS kits.
Dear guys living in the cold northern-half of the world, don't catch a cold!
Dear guys living in the hot southern-half of the world, don' get any head stroke.
See you then!
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
- Archives -
- No.001 Ta152 episode 01 Passion for the Product Launch Process
- No.002 Ta152 episode 02 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- No.003 Ta152 episode 03 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- No.004 Ta152 episode 04 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- No.005 Ta152 episode 05 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- No.006 Ta152 episode 06 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- No.007 Ta152 episode 07 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- No.008 Ta152 episode 08 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- No.009 Ta152 episode 09 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- No.010 Ta152 episode 10 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- No.011 SKYRAIDER episode 01 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- No.012 SKYRAIDER episode 02 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- No.013 SKYRAIDER episode 03 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- No.014 SKYRAIDER episode 04 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- No.015 SKYRAIDER episode 05 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- No.016 SKYRAIDER episode 06 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- No.017 SKYRAIDER episode 07 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- No.018 SKYRAIDER episode 08 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- No.019 SKYRAIDER episode 09 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- No.020 SKYRAIDER episode 10 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- No.021 Extra episode 01 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- No.022 Extra episode 02 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- No.023 Extra episode 03 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- No.024 Extra episode 04 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- No.025 MUSTANG episode 01 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- No.026 MUSTANG episode 02 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- No.027 MUSTANG episode 03 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- No.028 MUSTANG episode 04 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- No.029 MUSTANG episode 05 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- No.030 MUSTANG episode 06 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- No.031 MUSTANG episode 07 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- No.032 MUSTANG episode 08 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- No.033 MUSTANG episode 09 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- No.034 MUSTANG episode 10 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- No.035 Extra episodeII 01 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- No.036 Extra episodeII 02 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- No.037 Extra episodeII 03 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- No.038 Uhu episode 01 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- No.039 Uhu episode 02 We went this year, as well!! The Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- No.040 Uhu episode 03 Cockpit Assembly
- No.041 Uhu episode 04 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- No.042 Uhu episode 05 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- No.043 RIDEN episode 01 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- No.044 Extra episodeIII 01 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- No.045 Extra episodeIII 02 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- No.046 Extra episodeIII 03 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- No.047 Extra episodeIV IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- No.048 Extra episodeV Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- No.049 HORTEN episode 01 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- No.050 HORTEN episode 02 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- No.051 HORTEN episode 03 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- No.052 HORTEN episode 04 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- No.053 HORTEN episode 05 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- No.054 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.055 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.056 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.057 Extra episodeVI IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- No.058 HORTEN episode 06 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- No.059 Extra episodeVII IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.060 HORTEN episode 07 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- No.061 HORTEN episode 08 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- No.062 HORTEN episode 09 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- No.063 HORTEN episode 10 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- No.064 Extra episodeVIII Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- No.069 Extra episodeIX We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- No.071 Extra episodeX The Old Man's meddling!!
- No.072 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- No.073 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- No.074 Extra episodeXI IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016
- No.092 Happy New Year 2017!