Plenty of requests regarding Zoukei-mura kits have been written down on the questionnaires. Your dream is my dream. For sure, the kit you are dreaming of will be realized someday. Please enjoy today's raffle too.
IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
"Thank you for coming so numerous to Zoukei-mura booth!!" Part 3
→ Event Report "Episode 2" is here
→ Event Report "Episode 1" is here
Here in Japan, located in the northern hemisphere, temperature is finally going down, and the season that covers all the mountains with a late fall attire has come; are you SWS brothers doing fine?
So, the third and last part of this "IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report" is finally ready. Were you waiting for it?
This time I'll give in an insight of our famous "raffle" which has already become one of Zoukei-mura's distinctive marks and the final view of our booth set-off.
All our Zoukei-mura stuff we displayed at the event still has to be returned back, and each one of the Development Team members has already started to prepare for the next show.
Next time we'll be going to "Toy Fair" event in Nurnberg, Germany.
From the last updates regarding our 1/32 Do 335 which is under steadily development, to the mock-up of our 1/48 F-4, Zoukei-mura's challenge to show everyone how far our development has come continues.
If I think about it, five years has already past fast since we started the revolution of the aircraft plastic model kit world with our 1/32 Shinden.
Since then, Ta 152, A-1 Skyraiders, P-51D, Raiden, He 219 Uhu, Ta 152 H-0, continuing with Horten and now our 12th entry Do 335 is finally going to be released.
It is weird to say that by myself but, I'm too sad I could not show you guys the prototype of Do 335 I have here in front of my eyes.
As soon as the development goes a little further I will reveal it on this blog but, believe me, if someone asks me how good this kit is, I'd answer it already looks like a miracle!
I can't tell by words!! As there are no words to fairly describe this kit.
Even you who have never built an SWS kit, even you, awesome SWS brother who caught and built all of our SWS kits, I'm over-confident this kit will impress both of you.
One more thing!
Yes, this is something only the people who saw it at the even can understand!!!
The "F-4" from the SWS 1/48 series is still undergoing the earnest development!
It is still a mock-up under development, but including me, there's a bunch of people who saw it with their eyes and keep saying "this already gives me goose bumps!!"
At the moment, all of Zoukei-mura development team is continuing the development getting goose bumps.
A skin-crawling kit is what we want to give you!!
All of you F-4 fans, look forward to it!!
Intro has got a little long so now enjoy the last day until the moment Zoukei-mura booth has closed.
Hold on~~~!! What's going on?
There was a 3.5 magnitude earthquake with the epicenter under Kyoto!
I heard a weird sound from the window glasses in my room, and the whole building trembled.
Just a bad shake but no damages, enough anyway to surprise Japan, even though its frequent earthquakes.
▋So!! The raffle finally starts!!
Hey! Isn't this guy on the front line Radu-san from RB Production!?
Thank you very much for always developing awesome extra parts or kits! Hopefully you'll win the raffle!!
▋Look! The fierceness of our raffle participants… No, the concentrated and powerful faces of the SWS brothers!! Alan-san and his family are in the middle!! Aww, I'm so happy
I hope you'll win some nice item!!
▋What! This picture!! It seems they're actually sending me a message, trying to tell me to be in Telford next year!!
Thank you so much!! Everyone!! Now I really want to meet every one of you!!
▋And!! All of a sudden!!
He's Radu-san, entering the IPMS Contest with our 1/32 SWS Horten!! The result is obviously a big win!
I'm so impressed by this awesome 1/32 Horten of yours!
▋Here is our SWS He 219 Uhu too!!
Look. In this masterpiece of realism there's the ongoing maintenance of the Uhu represented!
Congratulations for this excellently finished He 219!!
▋Oooh!! Here's also our SWS Ta 152!!
And this model also got a prize!!
Stiff! This tough-looking airplane fairly represents the atmosphere of German aircrafts.
Painting is also superb! Well done!!
▋This over-enjoyed IPMS Telford 2015 is now over.
Another big turn-over! We need to start Zoukei-mura engine for next year's participation. Only few stuff remained compared to all the stuff we brought from Japan. It looks fine. Who knows what we'll be bringing next year to this event
Please keep enjoying SWS kits until that day!!
So how were these 3 reports of the IPMS Telford 2015 Event?
Thank you for the questions, opinions and wishes we received from everyone at the event.
Thank you very much to you, you and you who showed us your nostalgic face.
And you who gave us heartfelt, incredibly strong support!!
Yes, just you who bought at the event our SWS kits, Extra Parts, Concept Notes or Tools and accessories; you are the greatest SWS brothers of the world.
In name of Zoukei-mura, I'd like to express my deepest gratitude.
Thank you very much!!!
Cold weather is starting here in the northern hemisphere.
Take care of your health and stay safe every day.
For you living in the southern hemisphere, long-awaited spring is coming!
Brothers all around the world, tied by these SWS kits of ours: take care of yourselves.
Let's meet up again one day!
Until that day…Goodbye!!
Representative of Zoukei-mura, Inc.
↓ Please don't hesitate to use the submission form below ↓
Available Now!! SWS 1/48 Ho 229
▋SWS 1/48 Ho 229 Price: 5800 JPY (+fee)
→ Further details here.
To order via website click here → [ Volks Website Store ]
- Archives -
- The Old Man Blog No.103A Big Hello to All of My SWS Brothers!!
- The Old Man Blog No.102Welcome to the Zoukei-Mura Booth at IPMS Telford! Thank you for purchasing the 1/32 Toryu!!
- The Old Man Blog No.101We went to IPMS Phoenix!! Plus an Exciting Quiz: Guess the Next SWS Airplane!!
- The Old Man Blog No.100Have you got F-4J Marines?
- The Old Man Blog No.099The long-awaited F-4 D, finally available from February 17th (Sat)!!
- The Old Man Blog No.098SWS Brothers from UK & Europe!! Thank you very much!!
- The Old Man Blog No.097The autumn show of hobby world is about to begin!!
- The Old Man Blog No.096We've been here!! Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum!!!
- The Old Man Blog No.095 We went to IPMS Nationals in Omaha!! (Part 2)
- The Old Man Blog No.094 We went to IPMS Nationals in Omaha!! (Part 1)
- The Old Man Blog No.093 Already the beginning of summer?!! But while I was silent, the new release of the F-4S got closer!!
- The Old Man Blog No.092 Happy New Year 2017!
- The Old Man Blog No.091 Greetings for the end of 2016
- The Old Man Blog No.090 Thanks for the instant sell-out!
- The Old Man Blog No.089 SWS F-4J finally ready for its pre-release at the IPMS Telford!!
- The Old Man Blog No.088 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 4
- The Old Man Blog No.087 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 3
- The Old Man Blog No.086 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 2
- The Old Man Blog No.085 The Giant of the Jet-fighters F-4: the Answer from Zoukei-mura - Part 1
- The Old Man Blog No.084 We went to the IPMS Columbia!!
- The Old Man Blog No.083 Hey! Just like I said!! With the SWS kit, you can understand this far the Do 335's secrets!
- The Old Man Blog No.082 SWS Do 335 Thank you for all the reservations we received from all over the world!!
- The Old Man Blog No.081 So, let's build the Do 335!! Last Episode.
- The Old Man Blog No.080 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.5: "this time let me introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- The Old Man Blog No.079 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.4: "this time I introduce you the work on the main wings!!"
- The Old Man Blog No.078 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.3: "the cockpit is awesome too".
- The Old Man Blog No.077 So, let's build the Do 335!! Episode No.2: "how to build the DB 603 engine".
- The Old Man Blog No.076 So, let's build the Do 335!!
- The Old Man Blog No.075 The soul of a reciprocating engine is finally here!!
- The Old Man Blog No.074 IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 3
- The Old Man Blog No.073 IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 2
- The Old Man Blog No.072 IPMS Telford 2015 Event Report: Episode 1
- The Old Man Blog No.071 The Old Man's meddling!!
- The Old Man Blog No.070 Here we go!! IPMS Telford 2015 is about to start!!!
- The Old Man Blog No.069 We went to the IPMS Nationals in Ohio!!!
- The Old Man Blog No.068 Come, SWS brothers!
- The Old Man Blog No.067 What is the rear taste of building a kit?
- The Old Man Blog No.066 One of the plastic model kits' tastes (the current taste)
- The Old Man Blog No.065 Spring time! Hobby season has come!!
- The Old Man Blog No.064 Thank you for the pictures of your finished SWS kits!
- The Old Man Blog No.063 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!! 2nd Part!!
- The Old Man Blog No.062 Presentation of the finished SWS Horten kit!!
- The Old Man Blog No.061 The indispensable tools of the Old Man!
- The Old Man Blog No.060 Urgent Notice for all of you who purchased our SWS 1/32 Horten kit!
- The Old Man Blog No.059 IPMS Telford 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- The Old Man Blog No.058 SWS Horten finally spreads its wing and flies in to the big sky!
- The Old Man Blog No.057 IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 4
- The Old Man Blog No.056 IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 3
- The Old Man Blog No.055 IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 2
- The Old Man Blog No.054 IPMS Virginia 2014 Event Report: Episode 1
- The Old Man Blog No.053 Zoukei-Mura finally headed to IPMS Virginia!
- The Old Man Blog No.052 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part2
- The Old Man Blog No.051 Development status for SWS HORTEN Kit Part1
- The Old Man Blog No.050 Want to see more of HORTEN!!
- The Old Man Blog No.049 The first test shot of SWS Ho 229 is finally getting here!!
- The Old Man Blog No.048 Welcome to JOINT FESTIVAL of our company that will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Volks Inc!!
- The Old Man Blog No.047 IPMS Telford 2013 Event Report
- The Old Man Blog No.046 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 3
- The Old Man Blog No.045 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 2
- The Old Man Blog No.044 IPMS Colorado 2013 Event Report 1
- The Old Man Blog No.043 The so long-awaited Japanese aircraft episode is starting
- The Old Man Blog No.042 Finally, the long-awaited SWS kit, "He 219 Uhu," has started shipping, in order by reservation!
- The Old Man Blog No.041 The final production prototype for SWS No. 6 Uhu is done
- The Old Man Blog No.040 Cockpit Assembly
- The Old Man Blog No.039 We went this year, as well!! The Nurnberg Toy Fair in Germany!!
- The Old Man Blog No.038 For all of our SWS fans and Uhu fans, I have an apology and an announcement!
- The Old Man Blog No.037 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part3
- The Old Man Blog No.036 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part2
- The Old Man Blog No.035 IPMS Telford 2012 Event Report: Part1
- The Old Man Blog No.034 The Opening Day of IPMS Telford is Finally Getting Closer!!
- The Old Man Blog No.033 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Final Part
- The Old Man Blog No.032 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part2
- The Old Man Blog No.031 Event Report from IPMS Florida 2012, Part1
- The Old Man Blog No.030 Delivering Your Hopes along with My Dreams
- The Old Man Blog No.029 Finally, the SWS Mustang will Take Flight!!!
- The Old Man Blog No.028 The Pre-Order Deadline for the P-51D Mustang is Coming Soon!
- The Old Man Blog No.027 SWS Mustang! Long-Awaited Pre-Order Period Finally Started!!
- The Old Man Blog No.026 Delivering the SWS Mustang to All of You Around the World!!
- The Old Man Blog No.025 I Want to Make the Most Beautiful Mustang through the SWS!!
- The Old Man Blog No.024 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #4
- The Old Man Blog No.023 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #3
- The Old Man Blog No.022 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #2
- The Old Man Blog No.021 Event Report from IPMS in Telford, UK #1
- The Old Man Blog No.020 Is Your SKYRAIDER Already Home?!
- The Old Man Blog No.019 Thank You for Waiting!! Your SKYRAIDER is Finally Coming Home!!
- The Old Man Blog No.018 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 3
- The Old Man Blog No.017 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 2
- The Old Man Blog No.016 Took a Trip!! To IPMS "Omaha By The Sea"!!! Part 1
- The Old Man Blog No.015 Package design has reached its final stage!!
- The Old Man Blog No.014 The 'R3350 Engine' and the 'Cockpit' are complete!!
- The Old Man Blog No.013 Japan and the Japanese will recover, once again!!
- The Old Man Blog No.012 SKYRAIDER Test Model 1 Debut, Part 2!!
- The Old Man Blog No.011 The SWS SKYRAIDER will fly over the sky of Nurnberg!
- The Old Man Blog No.010 Is Your Ta 152 Being Brought Up Happily!!??
- The Old Man Blog No.009 The time that Ta 152 fans worldwide have been waiting and waiting for has finally arrived.
- The Old Man Blog No.008 Finally, it's just before the release of the Ta 152!! At last it goes to you!!
- The Old Man Blog No.007 Scale Model Reproduction Must Start with Your Gut Feeling! Is What I've Really Come to Believe.
- The Old Man Blog No.006 Ta 152 Means Wings!!
- The Old Man Blog No.005 Forgive Me, Brothers-in-Arms! At This Point, Just Let Me Announce It~!!!
- The Old Man Blog No.004 Also,The Engine Known As Jumo 213E Is Amazing!!
- The Old Man Blog No.003 This Ta 152 H-1 is Amazing!!
- The Old Man Blog No.002 Using plastic, that magicalmaterial,I wont to create a real airplane!
- The Old Man Blog No.001 Passion for the Product Launch Process