Decals reproducing the markings of 57FIS during "William Tell'76"!
12 main differences between C and J&S!
- 1. Cartridge starter
- 2. Short nozzle as on B-type
- 3. Front seat for the pilot, backseat for the Weapon System Officer
- 4. Addition of control systems inside the backseat
- 5. Ladder to get in & out of the cockpit
- ●LANDING GEARS
- 6. Approach light installed on the front gear cover
- 7. Low pressure (200psi) 30×11.5inches (76.2cm×29.2cm) main gear tires
- ●MAIN WINGS & STABILIZERS
- 8. No catapult hook on the front of the main wings underside
- 9. Inner side of the main wings' front edge flaps also movable *Optional on the SWS kit.
- 10. Folding structure on the land planes' outer wings preserved but hand-operated
- ●OUTER & INNER STRUCTURES
- 11. Oil receptacle on the back side of the fuselage
- 12. Antenna fairing installed under the nose